Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Parties and Pals

Howdy ho!! We've been up to a few things since we last posted. So let's get right to it all...

In July, we took a roadtrip to go to Mom's Aunt Marie's wedding in Traverse City. It was a beautiful event on the beach and we had a great time at it and walking around town.














We've done some socializing this summer. Mom had some friends and their kids over. My boy Sebastian rocks! Lorelai and I had great conversation over some pizza too.






Later, Mom and I drove to Chicago to see my friend Keira's new baby brother Dillon. We had blast going to Shedd's Aquarium and Morton Arboritum. Don't be hatin', the girls love me!
.















Big update with my brother Scott - he turned two!!! He got some great presents. I was very persistent in asking if I could play with them. Luckily, he had enough that he didn't miss the ones I soon took over as my own. Gotta be some benefits to being the older brother!














I had my first dentist appointment and let me just be honest - I was a GREAT patient. I'm looking forward to going back and showing them my pearly whites in a few months.






We went to another wedding and Scott really enjoyed himself. By the way, what's in the cup Scott? It better be water or I'm telling on you!




I knew I was popular, but I didn't realize I was popular enough to have a train named after me AND in a museum. It's true, I have pictures to prove it.




Scott and I like to play around in the back of Dad's truck. Boys and their trucks!














Halloween is pure awesomeness. It lasted for weeks! We went trick-or-treating again at the campground. This year it was warm weather and we loaded up on the candy. I was Captain America, of course, and Scottie was a fireman. I got a lot of props on the costume. Someone even gave me a diecast car. It was a Volvo. I'm only 3 so I didn't see the connection on that one. Halloween festivities also included the Halloween Carnival at our school, trick-or-treating at school earlier that day and then Halloween night around town. I didn't put much effort into that last one, I'll admit. It was cold and I already had plenty of candy.



























Dad got the swingset up and we've had fun playing with it. Here's a peek at it through a tomato mom grew in her garden. It was donut-shaped. Very weird!




I'm gonna wrap this blog entry up now. I don't want to overload you with all of our cuteness. Early next year I'll be posting about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Scott - take me out, homie-style: PEACE OUT!











No comments: