Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm the stronger man


So last month I had my third birthday party. And as far as I'm concerned I'm three times as cute as when I was born. I had a rockin' birthday party with my family. I got some cool stuff like a Thomas the Train set that Scott and I play with practically every day.

















We've been practicing all kinds of sports inside too. I'm showing major improvement batting left-handed. And I've got a wicked throw too. Here I am shooting my bow.




Scott has been really active. He's running all over and is up and down the stairs so fast. This was his first blanket fort. I think he likes it, don't you?





Mom took me to the children's museum recently and we had so much fun. I had to call in the fire to the station. I keep bugging mom to take me back. Hopefully next time Scott can come too.




Scott is still the power eater. He loves himself some tomato soup. He eats it by the handful, no joke, he grabs a fistful of soup (I have no idea how) and then stuffs his fist in his mouth. What a weirdo!





I'm eating a lot better too now. Mom and Dad say eating my dinner gives me big muscles! They are getting so big that I push open the doors for Mom and say "I'm the stronger man!"





Scott went to the park last weekend and had lots of fun on the slides. The weather is warming up so we'll have lots of fun at the park this year. I can't wait!






Scott and I are getting along pretty good most of the time. I love to make him laugh by talking baby talk to him. I must be cracking some good jokes cause he laughs so hard.



Speaking of cracks. Here's your public service announcement kids: crack kills!!
Until next time, keep it real!

No comments: