Friday, February 22, 2008

First Birthday Party

Check me out! I'm a One Year Old now! I had one awesome birthday party. Nothing better than everyone coming over to celebrate ME. Talk about King for a day. As if my first year wasn't cool enough, I got to top it off with balloons, a birthday cake and presents. Too bad I can't have a birthday party everyday.




I got to sit at the table like a big boy and eat dinner with everyone.



Then it was time for cake. Wow, was that a treat! I was a little freaked out by everyone staring at me but once I got a taste of that frosting I couldn't stop. Good thing Mom finally took it away from me, later on I was in some sort of sugar coma and not feeling so hot. My belly was aching all night too! But it was worth it!



I got some neat presents too: clothes, books, diapers, toys (some that play music - they make me dance), even a super cool Radio Flyer wagon. I can't wait to take that out in the yard this summer. Here I am getting some one-on-one wagon time with my girl Lorelai!

One of my favorite things from the party was the balloons. I had such a blast playing with them as you can tell.













A few days after my birthday I started taking a few steps unsupported. I'll let you know once I got the hang of it and am now an official "toddler"!

(Check out my hat, my Grandmother made it for me and promised me a matching sweater!)

1 comment:

Rebecca Nugent said...

What up, Cuz? We just found our camera (it was missing for about 3 months!), so we'll be posting soon.

Anyway...cool birthday party! Wish I could've been there, but I wouldn't have wanted to ruin it by stealing all your lady-types. That Lorelai girl was pretty cute! Love the wagon...I bet you heard that Uncle Nick got one, too. But since he's too fat to fit into it, he let me have it.

Well, can't wait to see you all when you come visit in May.

Peace out, bro.

Love,
Cousin Thomas