Friday, October 5, 2007

FINALLY!

Yesterday I turned 8 months old. I thought it was a fitting time to accomplish two things.

1) my bottom two teeth broke through

and

2) I began to crawl

Isn't that exciting?! I'm not racing around the house yet, just taking it one arm and knee at a time. I should have it mastered very soon and then I can put more effort into pulling myself up to standing.

Short blog today but I wanted to get you all up to date on my latest developments. I hope to have some new pictures for you soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin-Cole,

Congratulations, man. You are one cool dude. I mean, you must got, like, some mad genetics in you.

While the teeth are cool, I'd say slow down a little bit on the mobility, tough guy. I mean, what's the rush? Take me, for instance. I'm about as awesome as they come. But, at 13 months, am I walking and running all around? No, I'm hanging tight. Sure, I can walk; I just don't feel like it.

So, take it easy, cuz. 'Cause you don't want to be showing up your big cuz, now do ya?

Thanks for the update to the blog. I'm going to update mine in the next couple days. Peace!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cuz. I (finally) updated my blog. Yeah, you're in it. So, come check it out.