Friday, June 29, 2007

On The Move

What's going on? I'm busy as ever. Two weeks ago I started rolling over on to my belly. And a week after that I rolled from my belly to my back. I came up with a game for when my Mom changes my diaper. Who can do it faster: me rolling over or her changing the diaper. Right now I'm ahead on the scoreboard.


My other favorite thing to do is playing with my new friends.. my feet!! Where in the world did they came from?


I've also graduated to oatmeal. It tastes way better and I barely swallow before I've got my mouth open waiting for more. Can't wait to see what else my 'rents have in store for me.
Have a great Fourth of July holiday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup, cuz? Nice blog, man. Hey, I've just posted a new one myself. See http://rebeccanugent.blogspot.com.

Can't wait to see you in a few days!